Sunday, June 10, 2012

Black bear hunt in BC

Yesterday Dustin and I returned from my black bear hunt in BC. The vacation was a nice escape from the heat and very enjoyable. I have had family begging to see pictures, so I thought I would upload the following:

Camp (our cabin is on the left, our guides in the middle and the orange building is the bathroom and laundry room. There is also a cook cabin, but you can't see it in this picture)

25 weeks pregnant

My black bear - didn't get it until the 6th morning, I was starting to worry!
Preview of what the bear rug will look like
Her paw
 
I have a lot more pictures, hopefully I will upload them soon. Not sure why, but my internet is going really slow today. We also spent a few days in Vancouver, and went over to Victoria on Vancouver Island for a day - very pretty city. This was my date in Victoria:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment