Friday, October 12, 2012

Hayes is 3 weeks

This week Hayes got to meet Dustin's parents - Nana and Papa. They were very excited to get to meet their newest grandson. Connie stayed all week and was a big help. I am not looking forward to her leaving!

Hayes is becoming more alert each day. He now turns his head and looks up at us while talking. He also smiles often, I know it is most likely due to gas, but I like to think he is smiling at me! J Poor little guy always has the hiccups – it is really pitiful to watch.

Dustin and I went on our first date tonight since Hayes was born. We went to a new local bar called The Blue Door for happy hour. A big thank you to Connie for watching Hayes and letting us leave for a little while.

Here are a few pictures from the week:


It cracks me up that he throws his hands up like this while sleeping - future football ref??

Hey Daddy!

All dressed up ready to meet Nana and Papa


Nana and Papa

Sweet little guy :)

Kisses from Papa



Sweet little feet

Going for his first walk


Wild hair

No comments:

Post a Comment