Thursday, April 18, 2013

We've moved

Well well well - looks like karma has come around to bite me in the butt! I used to give my sister-in-law Jessica so much grief for not updating her blog....... and now it has been five months since I have updated mine. Sorry, Jess!!!

The Tommerup family has moved from Midland to Edmond, Oklahoma. Midland was a great town for us, and we miss our friends dearly. Even though Midland is not esthetically pleasing, the people are the friendliest people of anywhere I have ever lived. Dustin and I would be happy to get transferred back in the future.

We are still getting settled in our new house. We have actually been in it for a month now, but it is surprisingly hard to unpack with a six month old. He has gotten to the point where he does not stay content in his jumper or exosaucer for very long which makes it hard. I am also working from home for the next few months, so unpacking has gone more slowly than planned, but I'm not complaining (even though it sounds like I am).

I plan to upload some pictures soon of Hayes - then I will post. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment